Saturday, June 2, 2012

Here it Goes - Round TWO of Living in the Raw! WOO!

What could be a yummier breakfast?
So I know it's been a while (quite a while indeed!) since I've been on here, but I'm back, and more determined than ever. Today marks day 1 of another 30 days of a 100% raw foods diet, and this time I'm not in it alone! It's something I've been wanting to start back up again, however, plans and social calendars have held me back... but no more! So with a dehydrator now in my arsenal of raw food prep equipment, and a better stocked raw foods pantry, I'm expecting to try out many, many more exciting recipes and will of course share some with you all! I suppose a large motivating factor in starting this back up again is readying myself for a cruise to Bermuda in 2 months, but an overall optimum level of health is the other large chunk to that. This time around I am lucky enough be joined in this effort by my incredible boyfriend, whose support will make this much easier and more enjoyable than it was the first time for sure. Thank you Jon for your devotion and enthusiasm as we make this journey together, I love you so much! So I'm one day in, and loving it already!


No comments: